agosto 27, 2010

K's first Birthday

Today’s this sweet little pie’s first birthday. When her mom came to work to our office I was trying to get pregnant and because she was expecting her baby I asked her many questions, looked at her first ultrasound pics, get super happy when she found out she was having a baby girl and basically enjoyed all her pregnancy and learned a lot from her. When I got pregnant I borrowed her maternity clothes, bought her car sit and cloth diapers and keep asking her tons of questions. I still do, for everything, from breast feeding and baby carriers to amber teething necklaces and consignment sales, how great is that? and she always comes up with a great answer or with a solution to all my baby-mommy difficulties.
K, you have got one of the best moms on earth! 
Happy birthday little girl!! 
And many many more to come!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

que bonita gorda, quien es Abi?

Abi dijo...

Es la hija de una chava de mi trabajo, linda no??